Contact DC Pest and Building Inspections for an appointment using the contact details below.
Our inspection begins even before we step on your property, were looking for any conducive environments that could attract and harbor timber pests like termites.
Our Inspectors are qualified builders and timber pest technicians with years of experience. With this experience we uncover defects that an untrained eye would leave undetected, when defects are found they will be reported on.
Our inspectors are also looking for major and minor building defects, mould, excessive moisture, wood rot and fungi. Using Tramex moisture meters, will show the percentage of moisture in the buildings walls, floor and any suspicious areas.
If requested our Thermal Imagining Camera adds a whole new level to the inspection and report. With the Thermal Imaging Camera it extends our inspection into the places that the naked eye can’t see such as, wall frames and structural floor members.
We make ourselves available to discuss the content of the report with you in detail. You are guaranteed to receive your report via email within 24 hours of the inspection.
Our Inspectors are fully insured with professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
- Structural cracks
- Potential safety hazards
- Issues with building foundations
- Leaking plumbing, wet areas and roof coverings
- Rising/falling damp issues and excessive moisture
- Major/minor safety hazards
- Poor water pressure and water hammer
- Conducive environments for timber pests
- Non durable timber used in a hazardous environment
- Any trees that could harbor timber pests
- Termites and evidence of termite damage
Our Vendor Pest and Building Inspections comply with Australian Standards.
- AS 4349.1-2007 – Pre-Purchase Inspections
- AS 4349.3 – Timber Pest Inspections
- AS 4349.0-2007 – Building Inspections
Our Vendor Pest and Building Inspections covers all readily accessible areas of the property such as.
- Roof exterior
- Roof interior
- Internal rooms
- Out buildings
- Fence line
- Retaining walls
- Driveway and paths
Get In Touch With DC Pest and Building Inspections 0400 739 462